AYO unknown

Crashy, my only information is from the ASX announcements. It's...

1. 228 Posts.
    Crashy, my only information is from the ASX announcements. It's clear that AYO shares have a lot of risk in them until the following are clarified:

- Whicher Range, looks to be a dud. Even if the test well flows to their minimum requirement, they may still choose to walk away. This is because considering the technical difficulties, the well must have cost them a packet, and I think their plan relied on drilling and producing multiple wells.
    - A major gas customer in Turkey is not taking any more gas this year. Amity say they can find others in short order, but they need to prove this.
    - It is not clear whether they will have cashflow problems. They planned to spend the lion's share of their cash this quarter, exploring and developing on 3 continents. Whicher may have run over budget, nothing released to the market about how much.
    - Results of first USA well due out soon, will the new strategy start out successful?

I am only holding the AYOGs. Still feeling OK about it, but I will start paying very close attention to their cash reserves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.