DGH 5.56% 95.0¢ desane group holdings limited

i checked DGH's thread. the last time someone posted was 23 feb...

1. 3,781 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 630
    i checked DGH's thread.

the last time someone posted was 23 feb 2008 and the poster was excitedly telling everyone about the re-zoning of DGH's waterfront property at Lane Cove.

This is what the poster (ooia???) said:
    ----
    This stock should have a gain this month of around 30-40%. Not a known stock, and rarely traded. There will be interest in this stock over the next few months once zoning of a highly lucrative parcel of land has been rezoned. Read the latest market sensative announcement regarding it. Then get back to me. Very tightly held stock.

I have piles of them. DYOR.

---
    Gee, the share market is a slow-moving beast.

Finally, DGH announces today they will put this waterfront property on the market in late Feb.

If it sells for the price DGH hopes for, then DGH NTA will be worth a lot more than it is today.

---
    I guess things could still go wrong- maybe the property market will take a nose dive in the next couple of months. It's not exactly leaping ahead at the moment.

But this is a plum waterfront block of land at Lane Cove - properties like that don't come up everyday.

We'll see.

DGH's chart is poised for a break-out. It's now sitting at 58c. If it can get to 59c, that will be its highest price since April 2008

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
95.0¢
Change
0.050(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $38.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
94.5¢ 95.5¢ 94.5¢ $92.91K 97.86K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23887 95.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.24pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.