Anyone out there is making good money from trading, page-34

1. 3,795 Posts.

Hi to all ....

Ive really enjoyed reading this thread ..a lot of interesting information,and many different ways in which people go about their trading.

I am first and foremost a real estate agent .(please dont hold that against me ).

I traded full time during the techno boom ..when my little dog tammy could have made a quid... and a couple of "unbelieveable" results set me up.These were not "in and out ...... more buy hold and watch ".But these couple set me up .I never intended to stop working in r/e .....but the market was flat back then.

I used to read this forum and laugh ....obviously quite a few had not been around in 1987.

This calender year ....ive only sold on 7 occasions.

Im a Buffet fan .... I try to take positions in companies that I plan to be long term.

A couple of years ago on H/C you were an "idiot " if you held longer than 2 hours !!..... bear markets were "never" to come again . Well things have changed and things are pretty volitile now.

I've been involved in the market now for over 23 years .... Im happy with my results ... at the same time I only hold quality stocks .

Currently im holding ..........

gtp ..wbc..rio.....ppx....rel ( oh well) ....and pco

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.