NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

Is there a poster, preferably posters out there who would like...

1. 3,147 Posts.
    Is there a poster, preferably posters out there who would like to talk about NewSat and satellites. I prefer constructive posters not the depressive 'I've made an investment mistake so I'll blame someone else types' or the 'insinuate they know something and expand on this to hypothesise what has/is going wrong types'.

The global demand for fast reliable communications is about to move up a few notches. Keep in mind NSR research projects the market will grow by 76%, from about $11.8 Billion currently to $21.1 Billion by 2023. That is a lot of revenue up for grabs and NewSat is in line to grab some of it.

We are in a transitional stage, a time when the brave win. Get in early before announcements attract the hordes. Next year, provided no technical hitch, we will see the final stage of a new era in the Australia satellite industry. Be a part of it and be rewarded handsomely while being proud to support a global company that started as a vision in Australia. Yes, it is still a high risk stock but high rewards are predicated on high risk.

Hope to chat with like minded.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.