EMP 9.09% 1.2¢ emperor energy limited

Not missing at all PK, just been watching series 5 of 'Breaking...

1. 3,089 Posts.
    Not missing at all PK, just been watching series 5 of 'Breaking Bad' this morning - and do not see any point in replying to silly (imo) headed threads from nervous nellies.

I agree with Cudeco1's post above - just have to sit and wait for the judge to do his thing. If it is a 'green for go', the sp will rise. If not, we have 3 other assets to fall back on.
    If you are feeling 'anxious', go see your doctor. You can get medication for that.

Yes, it is unfair. I do agree wholeheartedly with that sentiment. In fact, it is why so many other stocks are drilling in the US, Africa et.al.......anywhere but in this over governed, over priced country.

Still, it is not the only company stuck waiting on political or/and legal decisions. EEG are stuck in a similar way in New York State, waiting for a Governor to grow a pair and let drilling go ahead.
    Different story if they were in say, Texas ala MAD, TTE or Linc Energy.

I am sure you all know similar stories from other companies and countries who are held up by political or/and legal decisions. LYC springs to mind too, now that I think about it.

All of the above is my personal opinion. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $4.602M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $500 41.66K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1057850 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 808333 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.21pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.