FID 1.17% $7.59 fiducian group limited

The financial industry is probaly, for the most part a sham. FID...

1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    The financial industry is probaly, for the most part a sham. FID is behaving well, but it does not mean the whole thing is viable without government legislation. If I were the government, I'd cooperate with Vanguard to put all the money in an index fund and as a whole, the pensioners will be much better without all the HELPs they can get.

There is nothing difficult to set this up. What is difficult is that there are so much vested interests in this whole process (I call it scrapping along the way). FID is getting around 3-5% by helping with advising, adminstrating and managing. It is a wonderful business and remember all kinds of wonderful busineses should be regulated sooner rather than later.

Funds sometimes are under pressure to do things they do not want to do. FID could be dead money for 5 years from now and rhe fund manager would worry about his job if his fund is flat for five years. And about headwinds. what exactly is it? you do not have to be a genius to understand this business is all about mondy flow. Real Estate market is dead without Chinese money. Where does all the newly minted money go?

I still think this one is going to do really well over a 5year period, and for sure a lot better than any bonds. For me it was dead money in the last two years so that really hurts by the lack of investment income.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FID (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.59
Change
-0.090(1.17%)
Mkt cap ! $238.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.57 $7.81 $7.50 $77.05K 10.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 900 $7.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.77 36 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$7.74
  Change
-0.090 ( 1.31 %)
Open High Low Volume
$7.54 $7.80 $7.54 11541
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
FID (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.