IMM 1.25% 40.5¢ immutep limited

anyone roughly know when the next ann. is due?, page-54

1. 701 Posts.
    You say a few months PFS benefit like its a bad thing. A few months would be significant for OC.
    But we can't compare it to Provenge or Stimuvax on that basis. As you realise, they have different technologies and indications.
    A few months PFS can be a massive in one trial and small in another, depending on the type of cancer, the stage, length of time after diagnosis, patient age, etc etc...
    Stimuvax is closer to CVac in that it targets the same protein. But the way they go about it is quite different (liposome preparation vs personalised vaccine) ... and the trials are for different types of cancer (Stimuvax even target different cancers in phase 2 and 3).
    This makes it very hard to compare results between them.
    They will inevitably be compared though, as there is little else to compare them to.
    I believe CVac's approach will be superior to Stimuvax's, but that doesn't mean Stimuvax is bad. It shows promising results in median overall survival (and Oncothyreon's new drug looks like it will be even better).

Re: risk - Dendreon's FDA issues have a bit of conspiracy surrounding them, but i'm not sure what you're referring to specifically regarding safety. Provenge was also well tolerated with no significant adverse affects compared to placebo.
    Then it was approved. A precedent has been set, and the FDA love a precedent.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.5¢
Change
0.005(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $588.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 40.5¢ 39.8¢ $2.431M 6.045M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6880 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.5¢ 85353 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.