IMM 5.17% 30.5¢ immutep limited

anyone roughly know when the next ann. is due?, page-5

1. 1,317 Posts.
    Jason and everyone,
    In my opinion the next announcement from Mathew Lehman is very important for the future sentiment of Prima.
    I am long term and quite happy to wait but I do take an interest on a daily basis.
    One could sense the sentiment changing when the Nasdaq listing,[in my opinion was very badly managed] did not come up to expectations,it still hasn't and doesn't seem like it will in the near future to me.
    I have discounted Nasdaq having any effect on Prima in the near to medium future unless something happens.
    I myself wasn't too concerned about Dubai not going ahead,after all it was a pilot program,but it is natural to see that as a negative.That equals more loss of sentiment.Ditto for Cripto,loss of more sentiment.
    Then we had the change of CEO,entirely out of the blue and creates more uncertaintity.. By this time it equates to a complete lack of confidence,hence why share price languishing.
    Which brings me back to the importance of the next announcement by the new CEO.
    It really has to be clear, concise and with timelines that are achievable, most importantly they have to be achieved.
    The confidence has to be restored ,there is only one way to do that.....you have to do what you say you are going to do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.5¢
Change
0.015(5.17%)
Mkt cap ! $443.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 30.5¢ 28.8¢ $530.6K 1.776M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 23166 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 3096 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.