BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Hey Snacks I was just replying to an earlier post relating to...

1. 1,454 Posts.
    Hey Snacks I was just replying to an earlier post relating to some perceived difficulties related to mining in Bolivia. Some like myself have been with this stock for a while and the reason I first got interested was Bolivia Gold - back then I only had around 30,000 shares. I do not think that establishing a mine in Bolivia will be against the will of the Bolivian government or Bolivia communities

Re all of those mines in Bolivia that post is 100% correct I think you will find - please tell me if I am wrong but that earlier post was not fiction. Some of the posters here communicate and do some research that we do not post here and just share with each other. I have been aware of the Bolivian government being very keen to support international investment in to mining and is a little similar to Australia in that way.

And I know from talking with John that he would love to get his hands on the Bolvia projects and I also reckon that is one of the reasons for Neb joining the team. Could be wrong so do your own research and yes Snacks I like Republic Gold - that is common knowledge I think

Hoges in Darwin with an early dry season just beginning

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.