AME 1.75% 5.6¢ alto metals limited

Thanks S8, This is the kind of marketing a company like Alto...

1. 3,089 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8409
    Thanks S8,

This is the kind of marketing a company like Alto needs to attract attention of more investors. If the Eagle Research article Barret81 mentions above the company is paying attention to marketing of what is IMO a good product.

The presentation for Diggers mentions an October drilling date ,contingent on claims being granted. I would imagine the the grant procedure is mostly bureaucratic and time consuming. It began before the end of May GM!

There are certainly some very juicy high grade intersections close to surface or under old pits that make this a fairly compelling project. IMO AME has the right combination of management, potential resources and tight share registry that could see it truly reward those willing to take the risk.

I feel like I have been doing a PR job for ENU/AME since I chose to go to the May GM (http://hotcopper.com.au/posts/17828022/single) and was seduced by the Sandstone project. While it is not likely to be a tier 1 mine the grades and number of deposits IMO could make AME a very respectable miner in a couple of years. Lots of hurdles to get over with the associated ups and downs so DYOR.

Once drilling results are reported in Q4/Q1 it will be interesting to see if there is more interest in the AME HC forum....

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AME (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $40.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.7¢ 5.6¢ $108.5K 1.937M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6647 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 638793 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AME (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.