ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

anyone seen this?, page-27

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Jumpstart,

Does anyone have any idea on what the land on that part of Australia can produce???

Has anyone seen it in reality??

That part of the World contains some of the best and highly producing lands in Australia, if not in the World. Hence why these people are very protective of what they own there. Of late, there are some crops of wheat standing there that you and I can't even be seen walking through lol, let alone the Canola crops as well.

Some of the lands there produces multiple crops in the one year. Where would you find that as a comparison for God's sake.

As for Rosemary Nankivell, her and her husband do you know them before passing comments? From memory, they were good clients of mine along with many others in that immediate and surrounding areas. They put a hell of a lot of their own money there, and I can understand their frustration with what is going on.

I do know that greedy companies and shareholders don't like to hear that, and don't give a damn, but there are times in life IMHO, that common sense has to prevail. Because, if you don't, you will end up eating Imported Chinese crapola food, when you don't, and will not ever even know what there is in it and if there is isn't going to be some harmfull chemicals in it as well. Look at what happens not so long ago with food coming from there.

When it is done, it's done. And too late crying fowl and poor then.

Well, I had my two bob's worth now. So, you (all of you that is), can fire away.

My suggestion is, that before you people are passing comments, is for some of you to go and meet these people and talk to them face to face, who happens to be proud Australian just the same as you.

Finally, would you be happy if a gas Company start digging up in your back yard so that they can lay a pipe in there, or even drilling a well.??
    Otherwise it would be a little like the old saying:

Do as I say, but don't do what I do.

Buddy

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.