ADE 0.00% 19.5¢ adelaide energy limited

The other thing I forgot to say that I am overall quite...

1. 3,028 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    The other thing I forgot to say that I am overall quite disappointed with CD.

Why?

1. This move by BPT should have been planned for
    2. A counter argument should have been out by now as already too many shares have changed hands.
    3. For Walker to have sold so quickly, it means discussions were probably happening behind closed doors (imho)
    4. I would assume that if point 3 was true, the CD should have been forewarned.
    5. There would have been in all likelihood discussions between ade and bpt during the past 6 months or so on likely jv scenarios and how they would remain together. Surely CD would have thought out takeover options.
    6. There has never been any mention of interested 3rd parties apart from gas storage options and even those were rejected.I think CD played his cards too tightly.

All of the above are my opinion, but I am very skeptical of management if they cannot foreshadow such events as takeovers from partners and plan for them.

Looking at the Walker play over the past few months...it would seem to be quick profit rather than long term investment. Once again reason why I am of the opinion it is all a done deal.

amok

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.