WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

You're absolutely right, companies do need support when going...

1. 191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    You're absolutely right, companies do need support when going through tough times and I'm sure there are a lot of hard workers on site who are trying their best while under enormous pressure to perform.

But I don't agree that the BOD are working their insides out. If they truly cared about share holders it would be them trying to steady the ship during these terrible times.

How hard is it to keep shareholders informed and offer some reassurance? If things are going badly, honesty and integrity demands that you come clean and face the music.

BLK do the opposite. They won't publish the AISC and don't tell shareholders in a timely manner that a pit wall collapsed which will affect production. These are the more recent examples.

They wait until the share price hits 11c before they say we're very close to securing some funding. The fact that it wasn't binding means it could have been announced much earlier.

People still won't be happy but at least you might preserve some level of trust and respect.

If they cared about any of that then their 'investor relations' people would bother returning phone calls.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.