WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

I was saying that I do not think they need to put a time limit...

1. 661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    I was saying that I do not think they need to put a time limit on the suspension, they can just say "pending the resolution of a funding agreement", or put a date months in the future .... With KCN people were not only waiting, but they had no idea when to expect an announcement. The rules just say if there is a time limit given then it needs to be respected with another announcement. As far as I am concerned they say to wait another week for the announcement each week and if they are not in a position to make the full and actual announcement then they are saying so when they request the next extension...

You can ask the ASX easily, but you could also assume since the ASX oked the suspension twice on such announcements that it is not in breach of their rules. These are rules, not just "making sense".

As for the continuous disclosure in trading suspension have you a certainty on that or is it again just what makes sense? I honestly have not researched it, just a faint memory from a previous situation. If continuous disclosure is defined something like through its impact on a reasonable investor to decide to buy or sell ... then there is currently no information that would make an investor decide to sell because there is no way to sell in a trading halt ... my reasoning as I said not researched in this case because ...

... there is absolutely nothing I or anyone else reading this, can do about this stock until the announcement is made.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.