WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

Spartan I am very sorry if my comments caused offence, it was...

1. 661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Spartan I am very sorry if my comments caused offence, it was indeed a jibe but intended to be far less offensive than a snipe ;-) I was intending to convey that the rules are far longer and more complex in how they are applied than can be assumed from quoting one small part, and the ASX people are likely to be on top of it all and monitoring the suspension closely. I was also asking if you had more ASX rules to quote in the case of continuous disclosure, or just making assumptions, since you seemed to have read it more recently than I and are more interested in it than I am. Your initial point was interesting enough for me to look into it and to respond, so I meant no offence at all to you, if I thought that little of your post I would have ignored it since in the suspension it can not affect any trading decisions.

As I said I think this is all of minor importance to me now trading is safely suspended until we hear the 'facts' as they want to present them. In the meantime if you want to look at the disclosure argument you can search for references to this bit ...

" However, ASX does not apply the Listing Rules in a technical manner but rather in a manner that accords with their spirit, intention and purpose, and in a way that best promotes the principles on which they are based.65 Whether and how promptly an entity has requested a trading halt or voluntary suspension so as to prevent trading in its securities happening on an uninformed basis are significant factors that ASX takes into account in assessing whether the entity has complied with the spirit,
    intention and purpose of Listing Rule 3.1"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.