LNR 33.3% 0.4¢ lanthanein resources ltd

Righto guys,Ended up calling the company, was killing me… Got...

1. 2,674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2524
    Righto guys,

Ended up calling the company, was killing me…

Got through to Peter and he was quite helpful.

I asked the following questions and got the following responses.

Q. How long till suguma assays?
    A. He has assays for both holes of Suguma, and one for esis. It is likely that they will be both released by the end of this week.

Q. How long till Andewa hole 11?
    A. Not sure, Peter received 3 part hole assays today, so it could be them. We received part holes when NCM were finalizing the JV, so those part holes plus the ones he received today, could complete the hole, but he hasn’t had time to go through and check.

Q. How long till Andewa holes 14 and 15?
    A. Not sure, no one was willing to commit to a timetable from the lab, so Peter is now going to change labs once complete.

Q. Is it likely that Andewa and Schrader are going to be drilled in 2013?
    A. Bit of a touchy subject, but he said if they do commit it appears they will commit to both and drill both in 2013. Peter stated that they are putting pressure on FNT to provide monthly reconciliations of costs etc, so IMO the signs look good as they would want to hurry something up that they feel would continue. Why pressure something that you wouldn’t commit too (these are my comments).

Q. Are we likely to get a report on the Andewa drilling to date? And the geological interpretation?
    A. NCM don’t give Peter much info, likely not. Clay work is being done on all holes so help vector in on hotter parts on the system which to date appears to be south/south west of 14.

Peter did say he has been dealing with some disgruntled shareholders, me included re: QRL, so it appears as if the QRL transaction isn’t the most widely accepted idea atm.

Hope this helps for some.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.774M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $60.46K 15.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2935471 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 29795437 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.