KAL 0.00% 2.9¢ kalgoorlie gold mining limited

anyone still holding initial placement at 18c

1. 574 Posts.
    KAL has come far and all their placements have so far been successful which means there are plenty of investors out there who believe the long term feasibility of KAL as most of us here do

Currently prices are @33% of original placement and would like to knoww who is still holding the initial placement believing in the long term

Just to recap the ann, Norsemann is feasible project so why did the initial investors bail apart from those who didnt and so far Clinker hill is turning up nicely

Everything is going according to plan 90-95% and the initial 18c holders sells out to this level

Gold at all time high and will get higher always testing $1000 resistance

So it begs the question, why would anyone invest in a project and when it is successful about what it proposed to do initially and MORE, do ppl sell it down to these ridiculous levels

A bad market certainly is contributory but still 30% of original investment is piss poor support imho

Ive bought a heap at 5 and below and will hold cos i think this IS THE BOTTOM and will not and have not sold even atm which will still translate to a small profit cos technically the level is at EX EX EX support prior to all the successful projects

Disclaimer - i am not a buyer of the initial placement

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.597M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.9¢ $2.254K 77.71K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 203571 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.