VAH 0.00% 8.6¢ virgin australia holdings limited

I'm a long term holder! I'm also a terrible investor. I lost...

1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I'm a long term holder! I'm also a terrible investor. I lost plenty on Silver Chef (although sold out at about $4 so got lucky). Also a holder of Speedcast which has been in a trading holt for what seems like a couple of months. I've made some good decisions like selling out of Telstra in the high $3.80's and selling out of Cleanaway at its recent peak before Corona.

Speedcast was a long term hold and I stupidly didn't learn about selling when bad decisions are made like I should have with Silver Chef.

Virgin I was happy to hold for the long term as a speculative hold, and really did think they were in a position to turn things around with their recent changes. However Covid has really hit at a bad time which exposes their bad financial position.

I am hoping that the fact "three Chinese airlines" are looking at Virgin will be the push QLD needs to back the "Queensland based second Australian Airline". I think that is an exciting solution.

I also hold about 180,000 velocity points and Gold Membership. I'm not sure whether to gamble with holding my points so I can do a nice business upgrade to Europe in a couple of years when the normality returns....or to buy a Dyson stick vacuum.... First world problems.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.