TZL 0.00% 2.5¢ tz limited

anyone still waiting on rights?, page-59

1. 5,277 Posts.
    Good grief Lance!!! Are you being paid, blackmailed or hypnotized to write this tripe, or are you just trying to impress somebody?

Your statements have are of a political nature in that you choose to ignore the some facts, not answer others questions properly and laugh at/brush off the arguments that you can't counter. You're a part owner of TZ but behave as though you are part owned.

I recall when we were trying to get Sigalla out, you were very vocal on tzinvestors.com. I do not recall you 'waiting for AGMs' or stating nonsensical rhetoric such as "when I'm perfect I'll expect perfection"

About the dilution - I was referring to the convertible notes have been issued to QVT to cover all of the exorbitant legal fees etc and the progressively lower prices that these notes have been issued at. I would ask you to do the sums, but I do not think you will as the answers will not sit pretty with your conformist views.

Good luck with your "long term therefore no questions asked" investment strategy work. It's certainly a new one on me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.414M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48571 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 125000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.