TZL 0.00% 2.5¢ tz limited

Goldy___"I recall when we were trying to get Sigalla out, you...

1. 1,232 Posts.
    Goldy
    ___"I recall when we were trying to get Sigalla out, you were very vocal on tzinvestors.com. I do not recall you 'waiting for AGMs' or stating nonsensical rhetoric such as "when I'm perfect I'll expect perfection""

*And I recall when we were trying to get Sigalla out you were supportive of him and dismissive of my opinions then.

___"About the dilution - I was referring to the convertible notes have been issued to QVT to cover all of the exorbitant legal fees etc and the progressively lower prices that these notes have been issued at."

*And you stated a difference of 50 million shares after conversion, due to your words___ "I would guess that instead of the current diluted 150m shares should QVT convert, we would be looking at 100m."___ I asked you to clarify as I can't seem to find the actual costing for the, in your opinion 'exorbitant legal fees'.

However I did find the costing for the serviced offices and put in an explanation of why 'in my opinion' they were reasonable.

You stated ___"none of the above points are productive as it was meant to stimulate discussion"

I hardly feels like a discussion when you start a post with abuse, after accusing me of playing the man and not the ball

You posted that ___"I'm still shaking my head as to why there was no 'pump' before this rights issue"___ Yet your current postings are at a Juxtaposition with what a 'pump' would produce.

But enough, my opinions are my own, you asked for a response to your post. I posted answers to your questions I apologize if you feel I was playing the man and not the ball in a previous post, it's certainly something that I try to avoid, I'm not in the habit of trying to insult anyone in order to gain leverage in a discussion.

I'm happy with my position regardless of whether you think what I write is tripe or not. I'm happy with management and the direction the company is taking, and I'm happy to take up my rights. I also feel no need to try and convince any one, so as you think my opinions are nonsensical rhetoric, tripe, of a political nature and that I don't answer questions properly and laugh at/brush off others. There is not much point discussing it between us is there. I'm happy to let you win the discussion, and walk away from the bun fight.

No hard feelings old mate
    Good luck with your investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.414M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48571 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 125000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.