RNE 25.0% 0.2¢ renu energy limited

anyone subscribing for the spp?, page-12

1. 26 Posts.
    4x trades so far today for $7,160 . . investors are falling over each other to get themselves a piece of GDY (sarcasm). I can only hope that existing holders do not take up the offer expecting to sell them for a small arbitrage into the market . . because basically it doesn't look like there is a market for this stock anymore.

I was very disappointed with the CFO's market update . . essentially saying that while GDY didn't need the additional cash, they felt it prudent to raise additional capital now because market conditions indicated it would be very tough to raise further capital later in 2012. Reading between the lines, that means that even though they plan to spud in February, his expectation is that investor interest is likely to be even worse moving forward, and share prices heading south.

I hold some shares. My main intent here is to discourage others from taking up the SPP. I feel it's just going to put downward pressure on the share price. It seems there is no market, and no interest in GDY outside existing shareholders.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $1.206M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $3.885K 2.590M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
114 135973680 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 11358852 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.59pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.