PER 4.65% 9.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Anyone surprised ?, page-13

1. 4,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1866
    BG
    Do any of the posters ask or address you with their initial post, they post what they see as fact, yet you seem fit to question these facts, which i see as fine after all this is an open forum for discussion is it not

But when you post a fact in your words below

Others claim to have done lots of analysis on ANP, so I assume that they have, even when there are signs that it may be questionable. I haven't made such claims about this company. Simple and honest truth. Accept the fact

Then why am i here engaging you BG did you not claim

who as far as I have read about is held in high regard among the medical fraternity. Hope this helps you in the future.

Would that statement not qualify as analysis after all it must have come from somewhere

You expect all and sundrie to believe your word and accept the facts laid down by yourself, which is something you seem to be unable to grasp yourself.

As usual BG i will not go on for the sake of this forum your reply was more or less predictable

Zero content

and unwilling to go out and research a simple statement or factual comment that you yourself made, but expected others to follow up for you.

Now please

as you say

take some of your own advice and stick to discussing the forum

like myself i have nothing of material interest to put forwards to this forum so therefore remain in the background silent untill such time something transpires that can aspire to a sensible debate

If you call below discussing the stock, i see absolutely no content whatsoever but will at least pay you the decency of thanking you for your input

As ANP sits presently, the share price is low and we all share that pain in one way or another. Some speculate on a capital raising in the not too distant future and we are all wait for some substantial announcements to get us out of the doldrums. Unfortunately, all we can do now is wait and hope that some good news comes our way. I don't think any further analysis is worth a pinch of salt at this point in time and expect this forum to remain quiet without the incessant whining of the past few years until we finally succeed or fail.

Enough said i will engage you no further on this matter as it would appear you are unable to back up so called factual statements that you make on this forum

And thanks Ralphs still around

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.004(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $81.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 9.1¢ 8.5¢ $181.6K 2.049M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10344 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 64275 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.