PER 5.00% 10.5¢ percheron therapeutics limited

q1, Since I started looking in here, Itsa has occasionally...

1. 11,044 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 987
    q1, Since I started looking in here, Itsa has occasionally posted, but what stands out is the tsunami of overwhelming negativity. That has been my experience and I find it a little unhealthy. Being of a more positive character I find such negativity with no possible solutions presented to be a bit irksome, but as I say, that has been my experience in here. If I had the time to read 15 years or more of posts then perhaps my view would be a different one.

I too have lost a lot of value in my ANP holdings and would dearly like to get out of the U-bend and onto the j-curve. Your pain is my pain.

Unkind of you to use the woodwork analogy, however i will ignore that for now. I am not in support of their past achievement, just hoping for a turnaround in fortunes for the future. Do you disagree with that? I am a small shareholder and definitely not on their payroll. My work is actually in defence.

I hope you realise now that my/your view is never the universal view. We all live and learn.

My own input to the real discussion would be that Mark Diamond and the board should prudently be considering targeting others who are more experienced in taking technology forward from this stage in its' development to commercial success. I believe that most companies do this and turnovers from Chairman, CEO and Directorships are both a natural and healthy component in the development of their careers and of all successful companies alike.

Cheers,
    Gatesy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.