anyone there?, page-11

1. 1,141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    Hi,
    read this
    http://www.ga.gov.au/image_cache/GA10663.pdf

then type in.
    geothermal power in the philippines?

The top article refers to EGS as a means of creating Geothermal power in OZ..to my knowledge not one company has prodcued a successful EGS power producing plant worldwide to date.
    There is a rumour that China has built one but is keeping quiet about it!!!

If you read the philippines announcement you will appreciate that 'feds' have been involved with the produciton of at least 700 mw of 'real' power porduction!!
    Not hoped for but 'real'...and these power plants produce a net result to the owner of approx 18% roi and thats after the high cost paid to the drillers because geothermal drilling is such a very very exact science but high risk..i.e will the steam come out of the little hole? cos if it doesn you've done your dough.

refer to asx re numerous companies running out of exploration captital and heading to south america where conditions for geo therm are more conducive to succcessful finds.

Ckk has perhaps one of the best geo drills in the world..the marKEt in our neck of the woods s.e asia would guarantee $AUD 30 PER SHARE FOR CKK IF IT GETS IT RIGHT. ( no I am not on drugs) and its a very very approx for the purpose of illustration of potential share value i am using..

Its a waste of time using the gt 3000 in geothermal in australia..its has to be s.e asia...the only point to using the drill in oz is to prove it.

Then if it works ( lots of crossed drillers fingers) s.e asia needs lots of these machines..NOW!!!!

The US is clamouring for renewable base load energy as it increases it oil imports year on year and pays a high military cost to secure the oil marekts..geo is the only way...its coming big time and we need the right people steering this potentially very very valuable ship.

Its in everybodys interests..'everybodys' included cygnet to have the right board.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.