GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

anyone thinking iron ore is on the way out, page-20

1. 1,849 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 425
    Wonderful post. As much as my ass has been kicked in her, posts like this need to be responded to.
    Your previous posting is full of information that is true and correct in so many ways.
    Our client, partner keeps telling us, we can not send them enough, and we need to do everything that is possible to send more.
    Our nameplate is only a few weeks away, not to mention our northern expansion which our partner has put money in the bank, for the next phase.
    Port facilities are hampering us, so the fictional berth 8 is going to come about to enhance our 8 million pa at what will be 70% plus, how ever what will be a problem is the deep port fiasco. It is no surprise that the Japanese have had problems to be forced out of existence and our partner can then build it.
    This roy hill worry is completely unfounded, we are years away from saturation. If it was the case, our partner would not be pushing for us to expand expand expand. It would be a good idea for you to "ASK THE RIGHT QUESTIONS" about the upcoming expansion and increased nameplate with increased FE% that karara are going to achieve through the DSO expansion with the increase in train haul.
    Personally i can not buy enough, but the investors that have sold have not done their homework. As the Chinese say, not to mention my wife who is Chinese, "MAY YOU LIVE IN INTERESTING TIME"..not to mention, "FORTUNES BEHOLD THE BRAVE"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.