GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

anyone tired of reading gdn thread?, page-6

1. 4,796 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    tcf,

Sorry if i have offended you regarding this thread. The truth is, especially for you guys who has been on this stock since PB1 been posting same message/rhetoric(whether quality or poor is up to the one who is reading) Who does know that PB3 is being drilled as production well right now,cunningham has million of oppies, Oracle has shares at around 0.045.If you are an investor who is a trully believer on this stock, you will be buying and knowing that when this well is succesful, you will be loughing to the bank. You can cry here on hotcopper but if the market has not re-rated GDN, She will be sitting where she is. To tell u the truth, if the oppies has not passed 0.015c, i will not be putting my money in to it. Oppies will have to lead the heads to prove that everything is going according to the plan.

To all holders, if you believe that GDN will hit 12c for oppies to be in the money, why do u have to worry now instead of accumulating. Shammader was creaming buy, buy, but now he has been smacked.

Make no mistake if GDN finds something tangible or combustable, u will see the experts post in flash hitting GDN. Watch and wait guys like Sandybeaches,Madmacs, YA, Raks, not to mention T4P.

We like it or not, the news will leak and share price will tell yu what is happening.

I will be back when oppies hit 0.015c, I love the story but hate rhetoric

If agree with me, thumbs up, if not double thumbs down

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.