MLS 3.85% 2.7¢ metals australia ltd

ParadisoYou are more than likely not going to get anyone to join...

1. 582 Posts.
    Paradiso

You are more than likely not going to get anyone to join you in a class action against MLS...

You are better off pursuing this matter which i do think there is grounds for an investigation to ASIC...

The company had information which they never released to shareholders which would have given shareholders and people looking to invest a better direction to where the company was headed in relation to the court case / Namibia...

From what i have gathered it all started when the mining lease wasn't renewed and the company kept us in the dark on what was happening and more than likely we are still in the dark on what's going on given that MLS directors have done it in the past and there is nothing stopping them from doing it again...

When a director sells shares in their own company (5 million shares) one has to think do the people running the company have confidence in what they are doing...

The company could have done something with the option holders with everything that has happened... An extension should have been given at least till the appeal was heard...

This is just my opinion... Draw your own conclusion...

Happy Hunting...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $19.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ $9.001K 345.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 57000 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 131965 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.43pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.