MLS 3.85% 2.7¢ metals australia ltd

Mate I went to AGM and asked a lot of questions, and I was...

1. 5,336 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Mate I went to AGM and asked a lot of questions, and I was satisfied with the answers.

If you had attended the AGM you would have had the opportunity to ask those questions directly to the board yourself, but for whatever reason you did not attend and neither did most of the other shareholders.

It is very easy to make accusations in an anonymous fashion on a forum such as this, it is much more difficult to make accusations face to face in front of other people.

As I said before based on the attendance of the AGM you have got buckleys of getting enough people on the band wagon for a class action.

Spewing you guts on this forum will not change matters.
    However before you go down the expensive path of legal action I would suggest you lodge a complaint with ASIC, if they feel you have a reasonable grounds they pursue their own legal process.

If they are successful then you may have a chance of legal success on you own. If they decide not to pursue the matter then it unlikely you would be successful and you could save yourself a lot of money in legal fees.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.