NOR 2.04% 4.8¢ norwood systems limited

Anyone Using The Service?, page-6

1. 2,426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 468
    Yes I have ocyc.

I posted results of my experience at the time.

I was in the US and my employer disconnected the data plan while I was there (from Australia).

I used it all the time to contact home and make internal calls. Whilever there was wifi I was able to phone in and out.

I had free credit from the initial download and I purchased the 100 mins for $7 when offered knowing I'd be away.

So effectively yes I have used it WP-WP and WP to other using 'paid' minutes.

Quality is as good as any phone call I have made as the company claims.

Only issue was my wife trying to answer an incoming call when her phone was locked but I'm tipping that was operator error.

I have no reason to believe that with a data plan the same experience would be achieved off wifi.

One of the great things about it I found was that with the blue vs green thing I could immediately see if the people in my address book were on wifi or not. Haven't noticed that with the normal phone.

Never got around to leasing a local number which would've solved the issue of restaurants needing a contact as they were not keen to take a foreign cell phone number.

I'm sold on the app.

I've used Skype and Viber and found both to be awful

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $22.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.6¢ $65.50K 1.386M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 306 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 220000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.