PSA 0.00% 2.1¢ petsec energy limited

anyone watching here, page-26

1. 152 Posts.
    Gumboots I had a reply set out earlier and I lost the darn thing when my G device radio lost coverage. Probably lucky for you otherwise I could have bored you to death. Bugger me! I'm not real good at typing fast either. But the gist of it is yes I would usually agree with you but why would you do it at this level on a stock like PSA in the context of the overall trade summary and depth detail? I don't know maybe you're right but to my mind there is no value in a cent to half a cent difference on PSA at this price that an algo could add value to or maximise market impact. Can you explain why anyone would use algo on this stock? I sincerely would like someone to help me with that. I would rather trade this down the throat of the bid and offer and stay off the board and in the long run a half to one cent is not going to matter to me. If people find those programes helpful then all power to them but I don't need a computer programe to make my money. Me? I am old fashioned mate and keep my finger on the trigger and I never care about paying a couple of cents up on a stock especially PSA at these prices. I just find it infuriating and frustrating when people trade stock like this where the vol is good but slow. You know that old saying "People can go broke saving money" well unless you are an insto using these things for large parcels of stock these things are useless aren't they for small time holders of shares and that saying above has a bit of relevance. Hell I don't even use a calculator to number crunch and I do ok on the market. I am in for a LT on this stock but I think its a good ST or LT depending on what an individual traders circumstances allow.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.