SBB 0.00% 1.2¢ sunbridge group limited

Anyone watching this.. Used to be a HC Add?

1. 2,345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    I only know this stock through all the advertising done on HotCopper.
    I'm surprised to see why it's been hammered so hard from its IPO @ 20c last year to around 10c.. Can't seem to find any reason other than it being thinly traded...

This was from The Bull a couple of weeks back... Seems cheap, but so do a lot of things atm

Sunbridge Group Limited (SBB) is a retailer of higher-end menswear in China under the leading brands “PANDIST” and “AGUESEADAN “.  There are more than 400 retailers throughout China, including 5 company direct stores, selling the Sunbridge Brands, which target the upper-middle class across all age groups.  While this company may seem boring when compared to the hot Internet stocks, in its first annual report Sunbridge announced a dividend payment of $0.06 per share and posted a profit after tax of $AUD13.9 million for FY 2013; a 5% increase over the previous year.  The company has a P/E ratio of 6.13 and a P/S of 1.07.  The stock is thinly traded with an average volume of around 18,000 shares per day. Here is a price performance chart for Sunbridge since its inception on the ASX.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.