LCL 0.00% 0.9¢ lcl resources limited

anyone watching, page-35

1. 2,882 Posts.
    Anything above the international average would be fine. Quantity is going to rule I suspect (I repost):

1) 30,000 metres drilling to expanding the outer limits of C1 and for

2) infill drilling of C1 at 100 metre spacings

3) 20,000 metres of drilling at 4 to 5 additional targets.

All of the 50,000 metres drilling is "diamond core drilling". The Los Calatos Clusters range from 1 to 8, beginning with the main system at Cluster 1.

Cluster 1, the main copper system, will be the subject of 30,000 metres of diamond core drilling. This will define its shape and size and importantly, aims to "expand the Los Calatos resource" to THE OUTER LIMITS of the main copper system. It will also "upgrade the resource estimate on a 100 metre line spacing".

It will do this to "build on the 926 million tonne copper/moly resource". 1 billion tonnes may become two or more billion tonnes. Some say, overall, perhaps after the full drilling is completed, another 7 billion tonnes is possible.

Anything from a 100% increase to a 700% increase is possible and it is coming soon as drilling started earlier this month. Some of the results will start to come and as this is an enormous drilling campaign we may start to see those in the know buying early.

Of the remaining 7 clusters, I would say that the following 4 will be selected ('at least'):
    C2 which is defined as "very significant"
    C4 which is defined as "a very significant target with strong copper mineralisation"
    C5 which is defined as "a potentially large mineralised target"
    C7 which is defined as "very significant"

50,000 metres has started and a further 50,000 metres of drilling in a known copper zone will produce extraordinary finds, imo.

I would like to agree with Fang, a $1 sp is coming.

Newminer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.683M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $1.85K 205.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 771452 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 7615994 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.