IHG intellect holdings limited

anyone??, page-2

1. 3,086 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    spoke to comptuershare today..they were posted out yesterday...thier number is 1300557010 if u want to confirm ur holdings and how many rights u r entitled to...they can be traded now if u like.

so far the trading is comming along as i had thought it would...no massive dumping of the ihgr which may have been the case if people were getting nervous about this.after all there r 389 million out there.fortuantley we ahve only recently bought igh and with the rights our entry price is .0275 so for the time being we r prepared to wait and see.if u do a google on any of the 5 sophisticated investors u will see that they r not fly-by nighters but rather investment funds with good track records...hoping that thier record transpires into thier ihg investment.i'm not 100% sure but i dont think that these guys can trade there rights issue shares as they r in escrow for at least 6mnths[check ann.]..so i dare say that the trading that we r see in ihgr atm is ur run of teh mill mug traders....i suppose it will all boil down to if ihg can produce revenue,..cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.