AEV 0.00% 0.4¢ avenira limited

anyone, page-52

1. 27,260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    perhaps it s the most ramped stock in hc,,,but what is a ramp?? up , down??

Most up ramps, so called, post fact, and i guess, it is then their interpretation of what sort of RP margins would have a direct inlfuence on the SP when in production.

As RP has come of highs, off course the big numbers have not been getting thrown about with as much abandone as in bullish days.

But, even on moderate RP margins, of 100-200, at 1,3,6 mtpa, MAK is in an enviable position, almst unique, with its capex repay, within a year, and upside.

Then there are the unscroupuloous, who will ramp and dump, and reverse their opinion, even subtly, but i think these will be traders, and believe most long term posters on this thread, are long term holders, and whose tunes remain true, and , have to in honesty, be open to developments and refocus their targets. Lower RP margins?? but early DSO, and possibly now rail ramp to 6mtpa. All worthy of discussion on its integrity.

And to the down rampers,

I'd say this, if mak ever got back to 20c, you would see a smile from ear to ear on these people, and guess who would be buying, and then become MAKs new best friend? them. That for mine is what i find most dispicable and evil.

What has been discussed in general, is the rp, the only real variable capable of de-railing this MAK train.

I try to think with one foot in the other shoe, and ask, if i was not a mak holder, why would i constantly post on a thread i have no holding or interest in.

If those that dont hold, i invite to explain your cause for repeated posts.

OK, to post an opinion, as a hit and run two bits worth, but why are you in the trenches, fighting against a cause you have secret undisclosed intent toward.

I welcome all opinion, even if it is negative, so long as it is supported by a genuine argument based on fact. Other wise, we can be blinded sometimes, to our own rhetoric.

All about perspective, and best attempts to keep it undistorted.

I think we are onto a real winner here, and not many other companies, will manage the fairytale to reality transformation. Too many explorers are just basically dillution machines, and will never mine.

What is stopping mak?

That is why it is the most ramped stock, cause it is the one of many dreamers who can wake to reality, and not too distant from here.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.396M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $5 1.124K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 19698265 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1110491 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.