VMS 8.70% 2.1¢ venture minerals limited

anyones guess, page-3

1. 5,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Smiler,

I've temporarily lifted your "on ignore" status so I can give you a response.

Firstly, I sold down VMS early in September and posted my reasons then. I still retain my core holdings and I still hold high hopes for the company. However the current market is not kind to undercapitalised junior explorers. VMS would be in a better position now if they had done the placement when I suggested. As you imply in your post, it's too late now but it is very easy for you to be wise after the event.

Secondly, my posts have become more sporadic over recent weeks because of work commitments. As I recall, I made a post about this on the VMS thread too.

Thirdly, VMS continues to work towards turning Mt Lindsay into a viable resource. Whether or not the company will survive to exploit this resource must be moot atm. However they're not down yet and they are certainly making the right moves on the exploration front. Their most recent ann illustrates how their increasing knowledge base is providing them with finer details of the main zone mineralisation, details with considerable economic potential. If they can do the same at Stanley River, they will have a good chance of delineating a resource that could be brought into production at low cost. The geology indicates that Stanley River should have tin values as good or better than Main Zone.

Smiler, I will leave you off my ignored users list for now and give you a chance to make a sensible reply.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.002(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $47.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $63.83K 2.893M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 2483949 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 84140 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.