FMG 0.06% $16.12 fortescue ltd

anything but boring ..., page-8

1. 3,510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    HC followers, AF's comment to me "hang in there" is showing he was right, only scary thing is that in last two weeks it has been a roller coaster, if I had more money or additional margin loan capacity I would buy more.

The dividends I think will cover the interest and the capital gain should be the sweetener.

Even if IO price falls their costs are also falling rapidly should now be at around $60-$65mt range, add to this the 155mt volumes as from April, the cash cow will become very bloated.

Can't wait for SP to reach $6.00 which IMO should be very soon , production report due soon and then in February half yearly results.

Once the financial position is known, investment grade here we come.

Last two weeks dropped $500K and now starting to recover, FMG sure is volatile, however the bad times are now behind us. IO price can go as low as $100mt and still large profits to be had.

I feel that dividend will be 10.0cents for first half, the interest and other savings will cover this amount easily, still leaving a substantial pile of cash and infrastructure assets still 100.00% owned.

I am keen to find out how much of the $1.9n capex is still to be paid, if this has been substantially paid for, then the cash pile will be significant.

Analysts are still advising that FMG being 100.005 reliant on IO is risky and they prefer RIO & BHP.

Risk is what FMG took on and thanks to sound management and a focused team they have endured and overcome significant obstacles, shareholders will now be rewarded for their loyalty.

Like Farmboy I believe that FMG has been and will be a very good investment, in the not too distant future a sp of over $10.00 is not an unreasonable expectation (1 to 2 years).

I will hold for as long as I can, I took a risk using a margin loan to acquire 700k of shares and I truly believe that I will stand to make some serious money with FMG (average cost of $4.13) in the not too distant future.

Dividend income will increase substantially as AF and the Board have indicated that this is their goal, so far all promises and statements have been honoured in full.

If IO price holds above $120.0mt then this stock will be the best performer out of the ASX stocks that are listed.

That's my rant for the day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$16.12
Change
-0.010(0.06%)
Mkt cap ! $49.63B
Open High Low Value Volume
$16.30 $16.35 $16.00 $142.8M 8.831M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 18592 $16.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$16.14 3138 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.