FMG 1.62% $21.92 fortescue ltd

Analysts are still advising that FMG being 100.005 reliant on IO...

1. 7,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Analysts are still advising that FMG being 100.005 reliant on IO is risky and they prefer RIO & BHP.

That does not apply to Bell's analysts, who have been consistently bullish on FMG. The comment is really a cop out from the others. On their big salaries they have no concept of risk/reward. They are scared stiff of recommending risk for fear of getting it wrong.

BHP is a great leader and when it is running, most others go with it. But its been a terrible performer for a long time now. I sold BHP to buy more FMG a few days ago.

I think the risk attached to FMG is minimal. I have such faith in its management and culture that even if events conspired against it, there would be nobody better than FMG management to deal with what ever turns up.

FMG has always been a great margin stock, and once the dividends arrive, it will be even better. It has been a great learning curve for me, and I am so glad that I perceived something special right from the start. Nought to $48 in a few years is pretty special

1. FMG has a record of taking massive action when required, immediately.
    2. FMG has always done what it said it would do. That includes no dilution, and max dividends as soon as possible. Make no mistake, Aussie super funds love dividends.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.92
Change
0.350(1.62%)
Mkt cap ! $67.49B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.60 $21.95 $21.54 $94.22M 4.315M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 $21.91

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.93 18370 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.