RHK 0.00% 86.0¢ red hawk mining limited

anything for shareholders, page-49

1. 302 Posts.
    I don't understand the confusion. I do own/control the shares and if my name should be listed then I don't know why it isn't. I have sent emails to FMS and have never received replies. I could have not paid the 10c to take up the options and let them expire and then bought more shares at a lower price, I didn't mean the expiry date was the date I could've bought at a cheaper price. At the time of the expiry date the whole market was still going down and I could/should have waited a while (I converted options on 22/9/08). I am a believer in FMS and many of my friends have bought into it because of my spruiking. For the record my lowest purchase price was 1.2c and the highest 22.5c (12.5c for options plus 10c to convert) average price 5.7c so I'm not doing too bad. The above are all facts and if they don't comply with your understanding of the rules and regulations then it's not my fault. I am not trying to mislead anyone...and am certainly not wanting to downramp....am just a bit concerned at the moment.
    One other thing you all might be able to help me understand is who or what is considered to be a 'sophisticated' investor? Is it only those listed in the top 20 or is it friends of management or potential partners or????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
86.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $171.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
86.0¢ 86.0¢ 86.0¢ $148 172

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4542 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
87.0¢ 4690 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.