Hi DD, been a while since i've checked in and thought i'd do so...

1. 5,380 Posts.
    Hi DD, been a while since i've checked in and thought i'd do so for Chrissy, so glad i did !!  , and enjoyed Bread thanks, David Gates wrote and played some beautiful songs

Make It With You, is my favourite but they were all gret songs

DD, i wouldn't worry about not knowing enough songs, you always play the best stuff

I'll look forward to swapping a few in the New Year with you !!

Yes, things have been incredibly busy of late, since i retired i seem to have gone up a notch in working, but have really been enjoying it all

Especially the larger landscaping projects i set myself, not to mention my new found car collection, growing at the rate of knots  lol

The boys are going ok, thanks for your interest DD, won't be seeing Tyrone this Xmas unfortunately though as he will be in Perth, but coming over in Easter, so will look forward to that

I've been off the air for 4 days, we had major storm damage here and the power went out early Thursday evening, then back on today after lunch, nearly 4 days !!

Lost heaps of xmas shopping in fridge,was a real bummer

But sure feels good having the power back on

Will try to catch up in NewYear DD, thanks so much for your post and your thoughts and i wish you all the best of everything for Xmas and 2019

Hope it's a really nice and especially good one for you

Don't know what signs you are, but i'm a Sagittarius/Dragon so pretty strong in the fire department   lol

Have a great one and catch you later  !!

Best Wishes Out  wink.png

Hi to herb and Jako if you read this, have a good one mates  and all the best in 2019 

I may not be around much these days dudes, but i ain't forgotten ya !!  haha

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.