LU7 3.57% 1.4¢ lithium universe limited

RE: Mogul doing SEA - there I was hoping that we would be...

1. 7,655 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1990

RE: Mogul doing SEA - there I was hoping that we would be involved when first saw it announced. This is because Razer, Tier One are both partners already with Mogul and Razer also the largest holder of ESH. Further we also did something for the SEA games last year and we have local/native languages for a number of SEA countries.

However you will note earlier this month and this was before meta.us was announced that I would be surprised if we are involved and even posted it here - https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/44983775/single

How do you know the CEO of Meta is humble and has more experience? Have you ever met him, spoken to him, emailed him or even messaged him?

I do agree it would be good to have branding for millions of spectators however if Mogul isn't needed to be involved then we would need to pay for that privilege which maybe management didn't think it would be worth the ROI.

Maybe one day your platform will actually fully launch and stop testing/pilot launching or get an actual partnership - tomorrow looks interesting but I doubt it is what gamers will still call esports

Having this 'platform' sitting there(?), waiting for an opportunity worthy enough to even launch (until next announcement then it is pilot) nearly two years from the pizza deal - ha!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $8.017M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $1.454K 106.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 586464 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 1219221 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.