ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

anything new from gassed?, page-35

1. 21,408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2095
    Monsters. Have listened to that Beach Webcast and have read their recent "Non-Deal" Presentation. All very relevant for Icon shareholders and worth spending some time over while we have nothing else to do.

Yes, Holdfast-2HZ will probably be the next cab off the rank, followed by Boston HZ. I am sure "the market" is keenly waiting for those "numbers".

But, the two things that I though most significant, given the cynicism and actual disinterest that has been shown towards (a) shale gas from the C.B. (b) commerciality of that shale gas (if it ever was found).

After the speech it was opened to questions from the audience and I read a great deal into this, after a very positive and full story about how "great" Beach is, the stuff you would expect in a paid for webcast, the very first question out of all of those dozens of topics that were raised came from J.P.Morgan about the Nappamerri Trough!!! The very first question! The Nappamerri Trough IS ON RADARS and Icon owns a lovely slab of it.

The other point was that the presentation included that Moomba-191, their joint venture with Santos, is still producing 2mmscfd after 18 months of production.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.