PER 2.35% 8.7¢ percheron therapeutics limited

anything over 25mil, page-21

1. 2,315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Personally, i don't want to see the big volume and traders arrive just yet. Best if we can continue to fly under the radar and push up slowly week by week and day by day in anticipation of the forthcoming good news. Hopefully Monday will see us begin to churn in the 9's and possibly touch on the 1- 1.1c area. If we can keep this up for 4-10 trading days then we can advance to 1.2 and above without the pressure of being sold back down by those taking quick profits. If we push and break over 1.2 then the traders are here and will sell it back down to where it was before they entered... IMO that is not what we want to be able to achieve the sort of gains we are all expecting in the short term - slow and steady with consolidation will win the race and then those selling for quick profits are unable to re-enter again at a cheaper prices. Which is always a nice theory but in reality........

Anyway, I have been buying more this past week and will continue to buy and add to my holding over the coming weeks. Which in turn will serve as some support for the SP too, i guess.

Good luck!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.002(2.35%)
Mkt cap ! $78.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 8.9¢ 8.5¢ $53.40K 614.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49999 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 67263 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.