PER 5.88% 8.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

anything over 25mil, page-24

1. 61 Posts.
    Aces. TU from me. Reality is this is my first biotech, but as stated b4 can c much greater income vs input/cost than I have come across. In resource, if it hit paydirt and had commercialization within 2 yrs you would expect a p/e of around 2-6 (dependent on resource).
    ANP already have sufficient stock/drugs to take them through to development. In next announcement, ANP need to be a little less conservative. If someone said to me they needed 5 thou to make 500 thou / yr and had a sound business plan to reach that target I would be hard pressed to pass it down. Send the message to the masses we need 5mil to make 500 mill/ yr and watch them flock.
    As you stated, anyone with half a mind would put there money where there mouth is.
    I'll be honest and say I can't give a true indication as to what the value of this company is/will be when phase 1 complete BUT if I came across a company that had potential annual 'profit' of say 150mill with only risk at that stage (after phase 1 complete), I would be happy to invest at market cap of that value (I.e 2yrs out)
    MOT and maybe others think this timeline a little tight but somavert did 12 wk then 12-18 mth trial after phase 1 to get final approval so why are we any different.
    Now I profess to have been tought the hard way when investing as I am sure most have in past 2 yrs. This is not as safe as money in the bank but I don't know of a better stock for risk/reward at present

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
-0.005(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $72.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.1¢ 8.0¢ $47.42K 590.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 34238 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 94978 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.