PER 0.00% 8.4¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Aces. TU from me. Reality is this is my first biotech, but as...

1. 61 Posts.
    Aces. TU from me. Reality is this is my first biotech, but as stated b4 can c much greater income vs input/cost than I have come across. In resource, if it hit paydirt and had commercialization within 2 yrs you would expect a p/e of around 2-6 (dependent on resource).
    ANP already have sufficient stock/drugs to take them through to development. In next announcement, ANP need to be a little less conservative. If someone said to me they needed 5 thou to make 500 thou / yr and had a sound business plan to reach that target I would be hard pressed to pass it down. Send the message to the masses we need 5mil to make 500 mill/ yr and watch them flock.
    As you stated, anyone with half a mind would put there money where there mouth is.
    I'll be honest and say I can't give a true indication as to what the value of this company is/will be when phase 1 complete BUT if I came across a company that had potential annual 'profit' of say 150mill with only risk at that stage (after phase 1 complete), I would be happy to invest at market cap of that value (I.e 2yrs out)
    MOT and maybe others think this timeline a little tight but somavert did 12 wk then 12-18 mth trial after phase 1 to get final approval so why are we any different.
    Now I profess to have been tought the hard way when investing as I am sure most have in past 2 yrs. This is not as safe as money in the bank but I don't know of a better stock for risk/reward at present

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $75.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.5¢ 8.4¢ $31.98K 379.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 262571 8.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 119843 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.51pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.