ECT 20.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Go to 9:30 into the news report link below. A significant amount...

1. 362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Go to 9:30 into the news report link below. A significant amount of coal was burnt.. I'm assuming that with 8 appliances in attendance this was a signifcant fire and dare I say it maybe significant damage.

From the the news footage you will see that it appears to be ECT... as I have seen that tank and buildings before on ECT announcements

Does it warrant an announcement you ask? I think so.. and first thing tomorrow as far as I'm concerned! As shareholders we are entitled to know if damge has been done that will affect the development schedule for the Matmor Pilot plant at BM. After all they made a big announcement recently of all the great things that have been achieved at BM... so something like a significant fire does need management to front the shareholders and either tell us it was minor... or major, or whatever and the cost, and how it started ... after all it was on the news, therefore needs a response from management.

You will need to logon in order to access the news, its free to sign up..
    https://www.9now.com.au/nine-news/vic/episode-103

I sincerely hope that damage was minor and repairable, and was very relieved to hear no one was injured.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $12.19K 4.066M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 26614353 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 5031069 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.