PKT pocketmail group limited

Obviously it depends in part on what the general market does,...

1. 23 Posts.
    Obviously it depends in part on what the general market does, but one thing is for sure, if PKT come out with encouraging drills, it won't matter what the market does as the sp of these tightly-held small caps is largely determined by their instrinsic value. Like a lot of other spec stocks, PKT has been sold down on relatively small volume, so my own opinion is that it is entitled to be sitting at about 8-9 cents right now in light of their development. If results are encouraging, this will be double figures very quickly.

They have announced that they have visible outcropping carnotite (the type of U you want to have)at the surface, but I don't think most people just how much of it covers the Lake Surprise tenements - there is a sh*tload of it. This means that their drills only need to show a few metres of about 200-300ppm and they will have a commercial deposit. Extraction will be relatively quick and costs will be minimal as they will just have to open pit leach it... not even in-situ leaching. At Beverley, their good stuff is 100 m underground so they have to in-situ leach.

They are only drilling to 20 - 30m metres so each hole only takes about 1 hour. Should the drill program go uninterrupted, they could have a jorc resource in a matter of months... and they are already a few weeks into drilling.

There have also been some very interesting developments at Springvale. I think we can expect an update in the next few weeks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PKT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.