ECT 0.00% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Sorry but I disagree, I dont think the MPA signing is factored...

1. 514 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Sorry but I disagree, I dont think the MPA signing is factored in at all. You and I both have no actually evidence to show this so it is just all opinion. I have no idea what the deal will be worth to the company in the future or what it will mean by other countries signing up once its all finally proven up on a large scale but I bet there are many people waiting on the sidelines waiting for this MPA so the company has something solid. At the moment it has promise (I think great promise now days and I too have been here for years btw). Again I have no idea where it will settle after MPA signing and you may be right in your 'prediction' but quiet frankly I dont care where it settles. I got into this for my own reason and vision of what I saw (possibilities). I cant have gotten into for a proven track record could I? Its all a risk but this 'risk' is looking better and better by the day no matter what the 'downer band' have to say. The people who are investing their time to bag out the stock/company are holders and buyers...simply put we all want to but this now at half a cent or less but that time is gone. If this goes up and up and up...I bet we wont hear a peep from any of you guys for some time, you will have either sold out on a high or will keep quiet to let it run into oversold and then get out...either way, the down ramping is now so old..yes agreed, they havent delivered, we get it, yes they havent fulfilled promises, we get it...but if it that much of a dog then it wouldnt be worth typing 12+ messages a day on it...especially when nothing is happening (ann wise)...so really the agenda is plain to see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $8 2.594K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
58 16431514 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 13787668 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.