ANZ 1.73% $31.79 anz group holdings limited

anz 30 dollars after opes settlement by aug, page-25

1. 10,373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Good question, and I guess it comes down to many factors. Limited choice of finance stocks (and therefore their higher weighting in the index's), historical stability to suggest a couple.

Insofar as your other comments, moderators review posts (in part)to ensure they do not contain any comments that may be considered defamatory and/or felt not to be consistent with the interests of HC members as a whole.

Insofar as what may, or may not be considered defamatory is no doubt something only a qualified legal eagle can determine. None of the moderators are legal experts, hence we act on the side of conservatism in order to protect the interests of HC.

The concept "free speech" does not enter the equation, the same as does it not apply when taken in the context of making defamatory or libelous comments in the press.

I have moderated numerous posts on all stock threads with comments such as "stick to the facts please", "please do not make sensationalist unfounded claims", etc.(aka "ramping"). Such posts are generally agenda driven and can give members the totally incorrect impression of a situation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$31.79
Change
0.540(1.73%)
Mkt cap ! $95.05B
Open High Low Value Volume
$31.17 $31.88 $31.17 $198.3M 6.264M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10641 $31.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$31.79 3000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.