ANZ 0.18% $28.24 anz group holdings limited

Anyone else having problems with this? 23K + ANZ divs due 16 Dec...

1. 5 Posts.
    Anyone else having problems with this? 23K + ANZ divs due 16 Dec 15 but no show into my a/c.. Called ANZ , directed me to a company called computershare via their "ANZ Investor Relations". Called them, appears to be a call center in India ?? and has only a voice recording to leave a message. Called a dozen times, still no answer, just a recorded message. Left a message to call me 3 times over 3 days, no reply, no call back. Eventually got onto computershare through ANZ Melbourne, waited on hold for 20 mins on mobile. Told me they would call back. Didn't, 3 times. Appears to be a call center in India, they confirmed they were holding 23K in ANZ divs, but said they would be paying it around 24 or 31 December, and at their discretion. Asked the gentleman his name and he insisted it was "Mr John". Insisted he tell me his real name and then he claimed he was "Mr PJ". After much banter, he reeled off an Indian name. It was due on 16 December according to ANZ. The call center claimed a bank error on bank details. What BS!. I proved to them the details supplied were correct, which they now agree is the case, that the supplied bank details were correct. Promised to call me back Thurs, didn't, Friday again, didn't. Called them mid-day Friday and they said were "looking in to it" and would call back Friday. Did not call me. Accountant says lodge complaint with BIO or FIO fast. Problem is to do so, this company needs to be a member of one of those orgs, which it appears it is not - at least I couldn't find their name on the reg members list according to the list on both web sites. I'd like to know what this mob called computershare is doing with divs meant to be paid to me to my nominated account, yet they are holding the funds claiming it will be paid at their discretion, possibly on 24 Dec or 31 Dec. I told them I expected interest and bank daily rate for the duration that they withheld the funds. They said we will not be paying interest. Anyone else got this problem with non-payment of ANZ divs? I can't believe this has happened. What is an intermediary doing withholding ANZ dividends. Who gave it to them in the first place?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$28.24
Change
-0.050(0.18%)
Mkt cap ! $84.93B
Open High Low Value Volume
$28.42 $28.55 $28.20 $113.8M 4.027M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 43579 $28.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$28.25 5912 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.