ANZ 1.53% $29.24 anz group holdings limited

why is ANZ falling so hard this morning? Is it only sentiment ?...

1. 1,280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    why is ANZ falling so hard this morning? Is it only sentiment ? Of course the US stock market fell on Friday so I guess we are just following same and running from their bank's disasters thinking it will replicate here. However, the Age had forecast the ASX would ignore the US and rise, how wrong their predication was! What is going on with the banks? There are articles in The Age that scamming is on the rise by 80% compared to a year ago and banks are not being held acccountable, reimbursing just a small fraction of losses to scammers. Beware the "daughter" and "mother's day" scammers and always check bank account details of anyone you are paying as hackers are getting into legitimate emailed invoices and changing bank account numbers to their own, sometimes just a little bit so its not easily identifiable. Check bank details very carefully. I always prefer to pay by credit card which provides a lot more protection I think than when one transfers cash to a bank account, if anything goes wrong.

Oh yeah EX DIVIDEND TODAY< that explains the sudden drop in SP, but that will return to a more favourable SP soon.
    Last edited by VMG70: 15/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$29.24
Change
0.440(1.53%)
Mkt cap ! $87.93B
Open High Low Value Volume
$28.90 $29.28 $28.84 $151.3M 5.198M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 56704 $29.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$29.24 20066 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.